UltiCare® insulin syringes combine proven comfort with features like easy-to-read barrel markings. And our premium quality is guaranteed. We help you give it your best shot.
From plunger to tip, UltiCare® insulin syringes are precision engineered to provide superior comfort. Every needle is individually inspected using laser technology, ensuring you experience a more comfortable injection. UltiCare insulin syringe features include:
- Tri-bevel needle tip for easier insertion
- Electromagnetically polished for a smoother finish
- Silicone coated for added glide
Safe disposal is important for safety at home and also helps prevent used needles from entering the waste stream, putting individuals handling the trash at risk for accidental needle sticks.
The UlitGuard Safe Pack allows you to easily access our premium quality needles an dispose of them properly. Each UltiGuard safe pack contains 100 premium quality pen needles or syringes. Once a needle has been used you simply pop it in the top, drop and roll it safely out of the way. There's no need to spend more on a separate sharps container. The UlitGuard is the convenient, affordable way to keep your home and community safe.
How to choose the right size insulin syringe.
- Choose the smallest size syringe biggest enough to hold the largest dose you take in a day.
- If your largest dose is close to the syringe’s maximum capacity, you might want to buy the next size up to handle any increases in your dose adjustments.
- 0.3mL – graduated in 1-unit increments and are ideal for doses under 30 units because of their small size and easy 1 unit adjustment.
- 0.5mL – graduated in 1-unit increments and are ideal for doses between 30 units and 50 units.
- 1.0mL – graduated in 2-unit increments and are ideal for doses over 50 units.