COVID-19 Vaccination & Boosters
YES - WE HAVE THE Bivalent (new) Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine which includes coverage for the Omicron variant. Everyone 12 or older that had their last COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months ago is eligible. You can book a vaccine appointment and indicate on FORM 2 that is emailed to you that you want the Bivalent vaccine. You can also indicate that you would like the flu shot at the same time, if you are so inclined.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE ARE NOT PROVIDING VACCINATIONS FOR CHILDREN YOUNGER THAN 12 YEARS OLD! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAY YOU CONSULT YOUR CHILD’S PEDIATRICIAN BEFORE PURSUING ANY VACCINATIONS!
We are taking appointments for the 1st, 2nd, and boosters of the PFIZER COVID-19 Vaccine! You will secure your time-slot using the form below, and indicate to use which shot you are receiving on the paperwork you receive via email!
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN THIS SECTION, and see below for notes specific to 12-17 year old patients:
- We have supply of the Pfizer vaccinations (which requires 2 appointments about 21 days apart) arriving from the CDC on a regular basis, and are managing this as an appointment based service at the pharmacy. We will schedule your 2nd appointment for you! If the time we schedule is a problem, use the "Reschedule" button in the email to change the day or time!
- YES, you can book just your 2nd or booster dose with us, even if you had your first or second Pfizer (or other) Vaccine elsewhere! You will indicate that you are getting your second or booster vaccine on the forms that will be emailed to you once you book your time slot!
- Please do not call the pharmacy to assist with COVID-19 vaccination appointments or scheduling questions - they will not be able to assist and are busy providing exceptional patient care to our community! Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns (we will get back to you ASAP).
READ THIS IF THE PATIENT IS 12-17 YEARS OLD:
- Patients 12+ are eligible for the Pfizer Vaccine and booster at this point - patients 12-17 will require a parent or legal guardian to complete the required paperwork, and accompany the minor to their vaccine appointment (the Pfizer vaccine and booster is approved for minors as young as 12, but due to a conflict between state and federal law, we will require a prescription from the pediatrician for 12 year olds)!
- The Bivalent Pfizer booster is available for all patients 12 or older who had their most recent vaccine at least 2 months ago!
- The minimum age without the need for a prescription is 13 due to differences between federal and state law. We will vaccinate 12 year olds, but a prescription from the doctor will be required! Thank you for your understanding!