We offer a range of Immunizations and Vaccinations that you normally would think of receiving at your doctors office, but without the complication of the long appointments, office waits, and in most cases, prescriptions. Our pharmacists are certified by the American Pharmacists Association for the administration of immunizations, and all immunization staff are certified in CPR/BLS. We accept all major insurance plans and can bill your insurance provider or Medicare Part B directly for the cost of the drug and the administration fee.
Most plans cover both, but we will work with you on the cost if your plan does not cover the administration fee or only portion of the drug cost. Here is a list of some of the vaccines that Lily's Pharmacy can provide, most with no prescription or appointment required!
ALL VACCINES ARE OFFERED WITH NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED*
*12 and younger does require a prescription for all vaccines listed below
- Flu (Influenza): Annually, for all patients 8 years or older. Book an appointment below.
- Influenza High Dose: Annually, for persons 65 years of age and older. Book an appointment below.
- Pneumonia (Pneumovax 23 and Prevnar13): Everyone 65 years of age and older and anyone 19-64 who smokes or has asthma. No appointment required.
- Tetanus/Diphtheria "TD" and Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis "Tdap" (BOOSTRIX): Adults should receive a booster every 10 years. No appointment required.
- Shingles (Shingrix): A 2 dose series for everyone 60 years of age and older. No appointment required.
- COVID-19: A 2 dose series for all patients 12 years of age and older. We offer the Pfizer vaccine. Click here to book your appointment on our COVID-19 page.
STOP BY BEFORE THAT BIG TRIP
We offer travel shots and boosters and can partner with your school, church, or community organization to ensure that all of your friends, family, and colleagues are all protected! On an as-needed basis, we will even come to your location to provide these immunization services...just ask!